Wednesday, May 9, 2012

there was a site we called dot net for short.

Goodi I am going to talk to you as though you were a normal human.

A while ago there was a site we called dot net for short. your eater pals posted that Big al was the owner, which I was.

I repeatedly informed them I WAS the owner, and that I was an admin on there as they also claimed. 

But oh no, they were 110 % convinced that I was the owner and so all their little lackeys like the filthy lad from the subcontinent posted all over the internet that Big Al was the owner of dot net. They were sure. absolutely convinced, however they could never produce any proof of their claims. Except for the fact that I was the owner of dot net.

As the dot net site was embarrassing them by telling the truth about them, they got a lawsuit to obtain the server logs.

Armed with the logs they then posted real life information on the eater site, showing the REAL owner of dot net, an Australian. 

You understand that I am in Australia right? So all the eater guys and their lackeys were lying when they stated that I was the owner of dot net. Not too bright eh, after I told them repeatedly that I was the owner. 

You can check the posts on eater to confirm that this is true. They even posted a photograph of the AUSTRALIAN owner of dot net. 

Now we have a similar situation with you being misled into thinking that I was involved with cashbaiting. 

Let me make it clear. I AM INVOLVED HEAVILY in cashbaiting. And I have served time as you put it, for any crime. 

Ergo your libellous and defamatory posts about this are absolutely correct. I have repeatedly asked you to provide proper proof, and you are able to as I was involved in illegal cashbaiting. 

You talk about me being fed wrong information, I would put it to you that you are being duped into posting true information and are being used as a patsy.

So goodi where is your evidence? where is your proof? Other than what I wrote above?

I called you out on this goodi as you posted a blatant TRUTH, and now you can provide any proof as it DOES exist. 


Quote:
Quote:
Al, I have come here to answer questions you are asking me over on tR

I have a question you can answer goodi. 

Why do I have such a sandy vagina?

No comments:

Post a Comment