Thursday, May 17, 2012

broccolini up your arses?

So goodi you are PWNDED yet AGAIN. And all you can do is to make up a FAKE chat log. :lol: I will show you how to make a good fake chat log. You begin with a completely implausible premise and then add elements of some supposedly abhorrent behaviour, like drug abuse, and bang away at it and hope somebody gives a fuck. It also helps to forget that Bert's son is a lousy junkie  :lol:

Good to see that some of the information I received from your trusted pals was correct, and you have confirmed it by posting your real name on the internet. :lol: I would never post my real name on the internet :lol: I just keep insisting that it's the name of an innocent man. :lol: It helps shake the sand out of my vagina. :lol:

Interesting goodi. As I predicted you cannot provide any proof of your crazy allegations against me. So you are reduced to posting a very poorly made up fake chat log. My fake chat log is 100% risky free!  :lol:

Still what can one expect from a junkie? :lol:


Hi goodi. Are you off the drugs today?  :lol:

And how are things at the Northfield JFC? And the Northfield Sports Association. Do they know about your habit yet? :lol:



Quote:Setting a good example  :lol:
Each person associated with Northfield is accountable for his/her own behaviour at all times around the field of play. :lol: Parents, Coaches and other adults should remember that children are mimics it is up to you to set good examples and to not tolerate those who do not. :lol:

Sounds like they expect parents to set a good example. You certainly are not setting a good example at all. :lol:

Quote:This Code of Conduct will be displayed at the clubs premises, :lol: displayed on the clubs website and should where possible be given to all new players/parents, everyone must agree to abide by the rules and regulations herein and are bound to all decisions and impositions of these rules, It is with the spirit of cooperation for the betterment of sport that we willingly abide the this contract, my request that my child be registered with Northfield Sports Association is my agreement and acceptance of these rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Interesting, I wonder if they are aware of your posts yet?  :lol:

This is starting to piss me off!  :lol:
You spammers are really making me angry. You wankers are just spammers, and not trolls! Why don't you go stick some broccolini up your arses? My blood pressure is already through the roof, I don't need this shite. shit on me I enjoy it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment