Monday, May 7, 2012

i gave you 48 hours to tell the truth and set the record straight

Sometimes I post my thoughts and feelings on a site called juot.freeforums.org. You might remember that JUOT was a site from which I was banned because I am such a dickhead. Well this is the NEW JUOT where I can never be banned. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Just look at all the non duals who are here. I'm not just talking to myself, I can tell you that.:lol: :lol: 2011 will be a year of change.

I also post as Thor on trollvalhalla. I will never be banned from there either. Do you know why? Because I am a fucking SUPER MOD, that's why. When I do eventually get banned from there for the same fucknuttery that got me booted off JUOT, AMB, CrunkTimes, and many others, I will develop a hard-on for them too and maybe even make my own trolvalhall.freeforums.org. Keep an eye out for that.

theRanter.com the home of the severely PWNDED morons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Why do you think I can edit or lock down any of your posts? Only a mod or admin can do that. I'm not a mod or admin anywhere.

Yes lets tell the truth shall we. You can apologise for posting lies about me that you cannot offer any proof of as they are untrue. By the way i gave you 48 hours to tell the truth and set the record straight because I love ultimatums, but you were too stupid to heed it. I still have lots of things to post when I am ready. When Bert came to me and said he had dox, I was suspicious at first, but no more!

I will ask Mage to keep an eye on this thread in case you stick to your usual tactics and post lies as this is what you are reduced to. Mage is definitely not me. He is a completely different person and not a dual.


No comments:

Post a Comment