Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I would like to apoligise profusely. Especially to Big Al. Al, I am

Lets have a peek in the goody box. Here is another post by goodi.

Quote:
I have seen the light.
Thats is right, my soul has been cleansed. I have stood at the gates of hell and confronted my demons, and have arisen like a phoenix from the charred ashes of purgatory.

My recent dealings with the man, have left me scarred, but stronger. He tossed me aside like a used condom after he had gotten what he wanted from me, and left me hung out to dry.

Well, my friends, I have emerged out of the shadows a new man. I have found God himself. My new friends at the church have guided me through this bad time and I now see that God is the answer to all my problems.

With regards to my deleting of posts and all the other terrible things I have done on this board, I would like to apoligise profusely. Especially to Big Al. Al, I am truthfully sorry for the trouble that I have caused you over these past months, and hope that you can find t in your heart to forgive me, just as I have forgiven my tormentors for their brutal treatment of me. Forgiveness cleanses the soul brother.

I would also like to take this opportunity to resign as a mod here. I will stay on and continue to post, as I think that is a rightous thing to do, and would ask to be left Mod over my own little sub forum in the Drunk Tank. It doesnt have much traffic, but it is somewhere I can put myself out to pastuer and while away my hours with my bible.

Thanks you all.


With regards to my deleting of posts and all the other terrible things I have done on this board, I would like to apoligise profusely. Especially to Big Al. Al, I am truthfully sorry for the trouble that I have caused you over these past months



No comments:

Post a Comment