Friday, May 4, 2012

I am here all of the time, in the shadows. Sure I do drugs but so what it doens't afttec mi scillz of whut was i seyingg


LOL.....Seems you've been called out yet you stay in your play pen sucking on your pacifiers.

You're a bunch of worthless assholes.

El pescado apesta de la cabeza abajo.

Wowee. That there goodi is so pwnded that boy’s two bricks shy of a full load.

Hi atom welcome.
I notice that you have already wound up the moronic ranters even without posting on theRanter.  

They do no like it when others join here and they cry and throw their toys out of the pram when it happens.  

I notice that goodi who is good at posting lies without anything to back them up, can only now post dribble and crap. maybe the drugs are getting to him. it is amazing how he deceives and misleads his members on theRanter and how stupid they all are for following him. BAAA. BAAA.

Hey goodi, why not explain about the malware you have on theRanter I am sure the members would like to know why you are treating them like sheep.

Strange how goodi can only post crap and lies and is incapable of explaining why he is making fools of his own members.

Hey goodi why do you and the other morons keep sending pm's to me, when I cannot read them, as I am not a member of theRanter?

I am here all of the time, in the shadows. Sure I do drugs but so what it doens't afttec mi scillz of whut was i seyingg

AMEN brother. Verily the curse is now upon those unworthy ner do wells of the doomed Ranter.

For they have supped at the table of the ghey lackeys and partaken of that forbidden fruit of arse.

Their leader goodi, hath partaken of the mind bending drug of doom and hath entered the land of the delusional, where the lost do dwell.

AMEN Brother thou doth fight the Just fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment