Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This is the image that the ranters are too afraid to post when they impersonate me on their juvenile site.

So goodi you are PWNDED yet AGAIN. And all you can do is to make up a FAKE chat log. :lol:

Good to see that some of the information I received from your trusted pals was correct, and you have confirmed it by posting your real name on the internet. :lol:

Interesting goodi. As I predicted you cannot provide any proof of your crazy allegations against me. So you are reduced to posting a very poorly made up fake chat log. The one I made up is far better and more realistic.

Still what can one expect from a junkie? Bert asks that question every day since his son is a fucking dirty junkie.

Here is a song that goodi can give to his kids as he is setting such a good example for them by doing drugs.

Why you can show them how to "chase the dragons tail"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wik2uc69WbU


Toe Jam wrote:
goodie has graduated from what I've heard to hard core junkie. Congratulations goodi
[Removed for TOS violation. Do not repost]

This is the image that the ranters are too afraid to post when they impersonate me on their juvenile site.


theRanter.com the home of the severely PWNDED morons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is starting to piss me off!
You spammers are really making me angry. You wankers are just spammers, and not trolls! Why don't you go stick some broccolini up your arses? My blood pressure is already through the roof, I don't need this shite. shit on me I enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment