Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The hackers of decent members and those who support them



HI. I too was invited to see how some master trollers operate. I must say I am very impressed.

The ranter staff have been owned and are coming across as extremely incompetent.

The troll by Toe Jam was a pleasure to watch.

Welcome Lady Croft. What you say makes a lot of sense. Feel free to post.


When I was in hospital recovering from being paralysed, I was talking to another patient whose hand was constantly held in. (contracted)
(pulled down or locked in one place)

He was telling me that the docs were going to inject the muscle on the locked side with I think it was botox or some such nasty stuff, that killed the muscle for a few months and allowed the hand to be returned to normal position and allow the opposing muscles to recover.

Maybe worth talking to your doctor to see if this (radical ) method would work for you?

I am not a medical practitioner and only suggest that you discuss with your doctor. AL.

5 attempts on me : a search reveals this Ip user has many hacking attempts.

I have sent an abuse report to abuse@redstation.com

I think we should all report these hackers as soon as we know about them.

The hackers of decent members and those who support them are among the lowest creatures on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment