Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here is where I show an unhealthy interest in other people's children


@bop5. Here is a link to a litany of your lies. http://juot.freeforums.org/http-www-juot-net-forums-forum-php-t50.html :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As you are unethical, unprofessional and a proven liar we should believe you why?:lol::lol::lol:

@bop5. It is ok I have records of the lies you told.:lol::lol::lol:

Like the ones you told when you banned me. First you said it was because I was reporting members for violations too many times. Despite the rules ASKING members to report violations!:lol::lol::lol:

Second you said it was because I "threatened you" when I sent you a REQUEST for information. A REQUEST for information is NOT a threat. :lol::lol::lol:

Third you then said it was because I was Unprofessional. Yeah right, because I told the truth. :lol::lol::lol:

Joe why not tell the people the REAL reason? What are you so afraid of that you have to invent lies and deceive your members? :lol::lol::lol:

The real reason is that after my ECT I could see everything clearly. I was reborn with powers to see the future and know the TRUTH!!!

just setting the record straight. :lol::lol::lol:

@John. It is quite obvious that you are an unsuitable father and your children need protection from you.
To have you a proven liar and self confessed druggy, I am really concerned about your children.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will be in the UK soon and I wondered if I should contact the social security folks in Litherland about this matter.:lol:
I am sure they would agree with me if they saw that you were running a website like theranter. I know when people found out about this blog, they shit.  :lol::lol::lol: 

There is ample evidence now about your unsuitability as a parent. :lol::lol::lol:

After all, the well being of children is all our responsibilities don't you think?:lol::lol::lol: 

Goodi. How did you go with checking out whose son is a member of the gay group known as "The Blue alliance" ? Gay people are the worst and I hate the gays, as I am a homophobe due to my upbringing and the various uninvited fingers that have visited my bum. :lol::lol::lol:

Its ok goodi we can discuss things. After all you seem keen to post lies about me without any proof, so it is only fair that I defend myself with the truth.And who cares if I'm making it up?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I understand that the father of the gay guy is not you, but I am sure he will be happy to have all revealed, as a direct result of you posting lies about me. After all he is staff member on ranter.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can thank you in private, that's true eh MR M. :lol::lol::lol:


No comments:

Post a Comment