Thursday, May 10, 2012

I have been to jail several times due to my illegal cashbaiting operation here in my home state of Queensland, Austalia.


So goodi again you are PWNDED and proven to be a liar and a coward. :lol:

As expected you cannot provide any proof of your false allegations, which are completely true, those being that I have been to jail several times due to my illegal cashbaiting operation here in my home state of Queensland, Austalia at 2 Speckled cct. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I must admit John that I was missing a couple of vital bits of information about you that I needed, fortunately not all your staff members are happy with your lies, and the fact that you are misleading them, and so I was provided with some excellent information right from the source so to speak. :lol:

I know this sounds familiar, and it is, it's the same bullshit story I floated last time, but just roll with it ok.

















:lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment