Saturday, May 12, 2012

The real Big Al is a member of the ranter and has been for a few years.

OOOPS goodi try not to post when you are on the drugs there's a goodi chappy.

The real Big Al is a member of the ranter and has been for a few years.

We were talking about the real Big Al being a member of the ranter.  A fact that you are fully aware of goodi.

I am constantly amazed at your gullibility to actually believe the utter rubbish that is being fed to you.

The house that you are referring to does belong to Big Al and always has. That pile of sand fell out of my vagina.

 Your eater masters would like it to be true AND IT IS.

I take it you are admitting that you are not the real Al then? 

I AM THE REAL BIG AL, I POST ON THE RANTER AND TROLLVALHALLA AND I JUST PICKED UP A WESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sharted.

No comments:

Post a Comment