Monday, May 7, 2012

irritable bowel syndrome, peanut allergies, ingrown toenails, a rash on my scrotum,




That there druggy goodi is Nuttier than a Squirrel turd. I have diabetes, open sores on my lips, a swollen prostate, irritable bowel syndrome, peanut allergies, ingrown toenails, a rash on my scrotum, I plugged up the toilet, and my cat shit on my bed.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:    :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol::lol::lol:  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:   :lol:  :lol::lol:


And maybe you could explain this. I am not asking you any questions on tR as I am not posting on there and have not done so for well over a year. As you are well aware, because I have told you enough times. :lol::lol::lol:

If you are goodi then you will know that you crossed the line when you falsely posted that I have been involved in cashbaiting and got caught for it. All completely false. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As you do not have my real name address or any other real life details about me it is quite stupid of you to post such blatent lies about me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have asked you to provide proof. IE copies of the arrest warrant, details of the alleged court appearance and sentence details . :lol::lol::lol::lol:
You keep hinting, but cannot provide any proof, as it is all a fabrication. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have NOTHING on me about my time on eater. Except that I was a member and got banned for protecting one of my mentees against another member who was issuing death threats to members.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did the eater lackeys forget to tell you this?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I do have a lot of information about you and it is the genuine stuff, not misinformation like the crap that has been fed to you. I have much more that I can post when it suits me. It was YOUR words I posted that condemned you, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I called you out, and requested that you post positive proof of your false accusations, but of course you cannot as you do not have any. You are a fool and a liar and a coward as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


No comments:

Post a Comment