Tuesday, January 4, 2011

you are welcome to have a go at me.

@TP, I held back from responding as you were off line, but now I would like to ask you why you did not answer the questions about the logo's you posted on your site?

You did not answer the question of why you used a fake registration for your ORIGINAL registration.

The questions posted by Will Konsider are valid ones and you asked for us to be direct, however you have avoided answering his and others questions.

You have requested that we handle this like adults and so we are, but I would like to say that blade is a VERY respected baiter and member of TSB and other sites.
She does a lot of excellent work in many advanced area's and I do feel that your comment about growing up is out of order.

She is a lady of the highest integrity and I would ask you in a friendly way to not overstep yourself in your remarks about her. If you feel like lashing out, then you are welcome to have a go at me.

There are legitimate questions that have been put to you, regarding the legality of parts of your website and the potential for some of the registration details to hamper relations with leo and other innocent third parties. It is only fair that you be given the opportunity to put your side of things and to clear up any irregularities that seem to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment