Thursday, January 6, 2011

getting a little rattled

As I was never a member of the three not so private "private" forums that everyone on tR denied existed, is it ok if I post about them?

Would that make me an "Uber secret, Trolling, Pirate"

Hey Soyl, you are getting good at posting fake photochopped SS, that are supplied by your white supremist masters. WOW are they pissing themselves at your stupidity in doing their dirty work for them and being their lackey!

I bet your fellow Indians are very ashamed of you now, as you betray your countrymen on a daily basis.

I will have a look and see what we can do with your posts regarding Simon Templar. Live in a fantasy world do you?

Good to see that your HERO is a WHITE man, but of course we all know that you support the Afrikaner Broederbond who are against YOUR fellow countrymen and women.

Soyl WHY do YOU post things in support of the harassing of innocent children ?


My, My, Soyl getting a little rattled are you? Maybe I could find a friend who is good with photo chopping? how about I do exactly the same to you as you are trying to do to me, but with a lot of information about you supporting pedophiles and the African Broederbond etc? Sounds fair to me.


Hey Soyl I thought you publically stated that you would not post about me again? could this be another of your lies?


The Saint would NOT be pleased would he?


You have been told Soyl that many eater members are pissed off and are passing along a LOT of information. Not so good when others know who you are and have information about you is it.


Why do you continue to lie? first of all it it YOU eater guys who say I have been kicked out five or six times but as this is a lie no evidence has ever been produced. I have NEVER said I have been kicked out five or six times . I have stated the truth and said that I was banned for defending a female mentee from a eater member who was threatening other female eater members by sending them death threats. I have copies of all the messages.


I also re joined and was again banned, this time, as I explained to Nurse nasty was to find a mole who was passing information to eater from scambaits and back again. I found this mole, it was Lotta, who was using the name Calamity Jane on scambaits, As I exposed her treachery she has had it in for me since.


The fake screen shot that you first posted was supposed to be from "Volk Sanctum " As you now say YOU took them then YOU must belong to the Afrikaner Broederbond " as only the members there are invited to Volk Sanctum. OR it is a fake?


So according to you either you are lying when you say you took the SS, or you are lying when you say there is no Volk Sanctum ?


Volk sanctum I do not remember Mak being in it?


I said before that I had rejoined eater, it is you who keeps saying that I was banned five or six times? More lies that you repeat from your eater white supremist masters. If this was so then I am sure your masters would have been eager to post all about it at the time but ..NOTHING.


Soyl you have continuously lied about me since you came onto tR and have continued to do the bidding of your white masters as a tool. I think it is about time you woke up to what you are being used for.


You have made countless claims, all of which I have answered, yet you cannot answer any of my questions. But just run away like the low life you are.When I prove a point beyond any doubt you are not man enough to admit it, but keep on with the same old crap.

Soyl you are a liar a coward and a piece of shit.


You do not have the guts to stand up and give your own opinion, as it may upset your masters on eater who have filled you with obvious crap so you are a coward.


I have answered all your questions, but you are too stupid to believe the truth, so you will be held responsible for this. I will not be bothered to answer you on here as you are just trolling this forum and contribute nothing of any relevance. Everything you post about me is a lie so you can just dream on by yourself. I will now put MORE effort into exposing the eater cretins of which you are one.


It means "Be Strong"

and is used by the members of 'The Afrikaner Broederbond' to greet each other etc.


I have stated that I was never officially a member of the eater 'cleared' area.


I have neither denied nor admitted that I have access now.


The list of mods on eater is here from a few days ago, I have not bothered to check today.

Cherrie

crashhoot

Ghost

Ima Baeder

jose_cuervo

apocalypse

Juan Freizwidatt

lotta

luckey

Nurse Nasty

OxygenDeprived

Roycropper

Scam Patroller

Seven of Nine

Slightlyoutofit

Tsnerd


This is very good of you to consider our plain stupid members, So tell me can it be slowed down enough for Nomad to be able to understand it?

No comments:

Post a Comment