Tuesday, January 18, 2011

joining in the Al bashing is a sure way of arse licking to the alliance lying admins!

Then why suck up to the alliance admins?
It is obvious that you are brainwashed by them!
so you avoid answering the question! YET again! How many times is this??
Are you so afraid to voice a contrary opinion about the alliance admins?

I do not see you critizing them when they make real misleading statements!

If you checked things out you will see many people take me seriously !
Not those that are brainwashed by the alliance liars though!

Unlike your friends at the alliance I do not have to lie to try and make people believe in me!
There will always be some who fall for the lies as it suits them! And joining in the Al bashing is a sure way of arse licking to the alliance lying admins!

I have noticed your reluctance many times to voice an opinion about the admin lies if it would embarrass them, never mind that it would expose their deceit!



Quote:
Al, your little stupid games don't work on me.
If this was true then why are you talking to me?

They are not games as you well know. if you cannot see the truth when it is put in front of you then you have my pity!
The plain facts, are that many good people have left the alliance due to their lies and deceit, many have joined sites where they will not be lied to by the admins! this is a fact and cannot be disputed no matter how much you try and use what you think are clever comments !

Your refusal to see this shows me that you are a confirmed tool of the alliance admins and as you say you do not care about anyone! you will fit in there well and it is easy to see why you got a super mod badge !
Quote:
I really don't give a fuck.
Just so that we know where your crawling lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment