Tuesday, January 4, 2011

victimizing of an innocent man and his children, By posting a picture of his house so he can be harassed!

The avatar has been removed and for this I thank max.

It has been unfortunate that I had to take these actions to protect my reputation, from some one who was using a stolen picture of me to attempt to defame me.

I have not initiated any actions, but I feel justified in taking action to protect myself from these attacks by the eater lackeys. And I will continue to do whatever it takes to defend myself, as is the right of everyone to do so.

I hope we can now put this behind us and help AMB to grow with truth and fairness to ALL the members.

Soyl as a Little brown man, how did it feel to find out that the eater you support is being run by a white supremist group and that you are now working for them?

Did they inform you of this when you joined?

Did they tell you that you would be actively working for

The Afrikaner Broederbond, as one of their slaves? 

We are waiting for your comments Soyl and an explanation of why YOU also support the victimizing of an innocent man and his children, By posting a picture of his house so he can be harassed!

You seem afraid to answer questions involving eater, why is this?

We are waiting for your comments Soyl and an explanation of why YOU also support the victimizing of an innocent man and his children, By posting a picture of his house so he can be harassed!

Still waiting Soyl. Why are you so afraid to answer questions regarding eater? 

It seems that this thread is infected with TBAKL one of the lowest forms of life in the universe. A pile of fail who cannot keep his word but welshes on it.

Let us pity this poor creature, who is destined to crawl among the cockroaches of the eater forum, despised by normal decent humans who keep Their word.
While this loathsome sub human can only look up from the gutter and wish that it too was respected.

Alas it has shown its true colours and proven that it is not worthy to be among men of integrity and honesty.
Any foul creature that welshes on its word is to be pitied, for it is indeed one of gods lowest creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment