Thursday, January 6, 2011

a whole heap of Ip's used byTBAKL, all in the same block.

He is a bit slow you know. I think C- way only keep him around as a kindness for the unfortunates in our society.

T C spelt backwards is C T
Interesting. Someone tried to hack into one of my email accounts yesterday.

Details are: IP= 71.241.32.187
Location: United States [City: Newport News, Virginia]
I guess they are running scared now.

My My. Someone is VERY scared!! Another failed hacking attempt on yet another email account of mine from: IP= 70.110.137.41 Three days ago.
Location: United States [City: Media, Pennsylvania] Who lives in Pennsylvania?? I wonder if he is using the university pc to HACK with?

These are the types of cretins I have been exposing for a long time,
Now they are actively trolling AMB with one aim, to disrupt this forum.

Their true character is now revealed.
Oh Uh. Guess who has many Ip numbers in the same block as the hacker?
70.110.149.212
Location: United States [City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]
*********************************************
70.110.159.156


Location: United States [City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]


********************************************


Just a couple, I have a whole heap of Ip's used byTBAKL, all in the same block.

Care to explain Patrick? I wonder if the uni would approve?

Like was said, the P Shaman would not stand for any nonsense!

I hear you like statistics Patrick. Do you like these?


I wonder if everyone knows that you were boasting recently about how you had SKILLS and it would be easy to hack into my PC? " Just get one password and then the rest would be easy" You said.

I think HACKING is illegal in Pennsylvania and would not go down well with certain employers?

And another failed attempted hack five hours ago:

IP= 70.197.208.60

Location: United States [City: Humble, Texas]


Seems like I have upset some liars.


Its ok Manchy I have reported these hacking attempts to, abuse @verison.net and to abuse@verisonwireless.com as they are in breach of their TOS as well as illegal.


I will wait and see what they suggest first.


True.


Poor little brown monkey Soyl, doomed to wander the forums looking for one that will accept him as an equal. it will never happen, as everyone thinks of him as a taint licking crawler.

Another fool who thought that if he crawled and joined in with the Al bashing he would be accepted, yet all who know him laugh at him.

Poor low cast Soyl, Eaters little "messenger", tR's little plaything and AMB's little toyboy who comes running in response to any post about him.

Here is Soyls main claim to fame: OK. I am brain damaged. Now spell it out.

The sad part is that in real life Soyl does have a small mental problem, so it is rather stupid of him to attack anyone online.

No comments:

Post a Comment