Saturday, January 1, 2011

untrue posts about me.

Easy, apologize, remove your lying posts and start to support me. Lets see how that strikes ya.

You FAIL at the very first hurdle, as I thought you would.
I hear that crocodile tears are very fashionable among eater lackeys this year.

If you care to read back you will see that I stated that my work on tR was finished. 

Any of your posts that you lied on or slandered me for telling the truth, as you were fully aware that I was stating the truth.

You felt it was worth the time and effort to post them, so it is up to you to find and delete them.


It does not help your cause to try to get me to start posting on tR, when we both know that my posts will be altered by the idiots in charge to attempt to ridicule me just for laughs.

I have gone way past that sort of crap and I am now working on other ways to stop the retards.

The second part after the removal of your lying posts was an apology.
This I have not seen yet.

We both know that you were out of order in your attitude and untrue posts about me.

Now come on WT, I well remember the highlight of the entire ranter year, when they posted the outstanding story that went for a long time and aroused the envy of the whole internet.

You remember the one, it was such an exciting story, if I remember right, it was all about how to slice bread and put one alongside the other, truly an outstanding achievement for the cream of tR.

WOW it was so exciting!! Most of the idiots running the place were overawed by it.
And it caused great amusement to everyone else who had given tR up as a bad joke a long time back.

Of course there are still those who have gained senior positions on tr, as this is the sole highlight of their lives, they enjoyed the rapier like wit displayed, as the discussion raged back and forth about which was the correct way to place a slice of bread alongside another, Gasp!! What heady days it conjures up !

But we must not judge them too harshly as they can attain to nothing better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment