Tuesday, January 4, 2011

my bad books

I did not answer that question regarding the Anus laptops as it did not concern me, as I was not involved in any of it. However I am not aware that he used illegal logo's on it, if he did then I would be asking him why. I have NOT called you a thief nor have I said anything about your website stealing form anyone. I try to be word specific so do not twist my words to suit your point of view. Yes you are entitled to an answer on this, I was wondering where the police station fits into things when you state you used your real address in your registration? Did you use the police station as the address for the Original registration?Again you try to twist my words I said = "I am very interested in how you use your website to bait from, maybe there is potential for us to work on another angle. can you give me some details ? thanks. AL." Again I was word specific and was ASKING you how it might be used for other angles. I NEVER said it was for money stealing. however yes, there are illegal elements in it, for example your use of illegal logo's that you have confirmed. Do not twist what I say and put your words into my mouth. You are correct it would not be a good idea to be in my bad books.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment