Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Posting crap

@Brock. People I talk to who have read your posts tell me you are an arsehole.
I reserve judgment, as I think you are just insecure and trying to gain some measure of recognition.

Your rather foolish post confirms this. it was another member who posted saying he had contacted me and I confirmed this.
I would be interested in you proving that I have lied to anyone on Juot as I have not.

Posting crap like you do it is no wonder that people think of you as an idiot.

You seem to be another twit who has trouble posting another members name correctly. this would indicate a deep seated mental problem on your behalf.

I am calling you out, to prove that I lied to the Juot forum as you falsely claim.
Otherwise you are shown to be a liar and a coward who hides behind his internet user name.


So come on Brock, post your proof of the false allegation you made against me.


No comments:

Post a Comment