Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I do NOT have any blogs at all running

Brock is an idiot. Tomorrow I can choose whether I lie or tell the truth.



Poor Brock has no choice.

 And you still remain an idiot.:rotflmao:

Interesting thought, however I am ENGLISH you dickhead.

Like I said you are an IDIOT. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:


By the way calling him a DOTHEAD is RACIST. Yet more proof you are an IDIOT.

Odd how you come across as an idiot. I came on here to defend myself against the cretins who post lies like Soyl and you practically defend him? surely the sign of an idiot.

I have NOT promoted my site at all. instead Soyl and other cretins have promoted by links and references THEIR blogs and forums that THEY have made not I.

Where is your criticism of this?

I do NOT have any blogs at all running. For the record it is easy to alter things and put a slant ion them where did mention any amount of well wishers from here?

Apart from answering lone wolf when he asked about AFI, where have I promoted 'my' site?

If you want to attack me at least get your facts right. and if you think back, it was YOU that started to insult and attack me. don't come out crying if you get hit back.

I think you are one of those that says no one is interested, yet you seek to want to show your interest by your posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment