Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a members real life, photo chopped picture, to be displayed on this forum after it was stolen from my pc by a hacker is also not funny.

I tend to agree. Yet in this case there is no Dual. Max has indeed lied to the members and is not acting as a person of integrity would.

As an administrator, it is reasonable to expect him to stick to his word, This he has not done.

The allowing of a members real life, photo chopped picture, to be displayed on this forum after it was stolen from my pc by a hacker is also not funny.

Max seems to want to allow this, after stating publicly that he would NOT allow it.

I am astounded that he see's fit to condone this action by refusing to stick to his word.

Does he then agree with the illegal hacking of a members computer?

I would have thought it not unreasonable to ask him to stick to his word?

Then stick by your word and remove the avatar. If as you state he is a banned member then surely this is easily justified?

Insults will not remove the stigma that you lie to your members.
And you are NOT a man of your word.

Piss weak excuses for breaking your word will not wash, You are either a man of honour or a weak willed lying cretin. which is it?

Lets look at one of these so called "LONG bitch-session" pm's

"Hi, I reported a post by " the big AL keylogger"
I notice that you have removed the personal details of a member from view.
I would like to ask that you remove and stop 'the big AL keylogger'
from posting a stolen picture of me in his avatar.

This picture was stolen from my PC by a fellow baiter who put a
keylogger on my pc in retaliation for me telling the truth about some
hackers.

This real life picture of me WAS not put on the web by me nor
authorized by me in any way. It was STOLEN by a low life. I would be
grateful if it was permanently removed from use by him. Thank you. AL


As anyone can see it is a reasonably SHORT pm!!!! but explains the situation quite adequately. As max seems to be unable to grasp what I was asking in this clear pm I did explain it again in similar words, these then are the LONG winded explanations that he finds so hard to read, yet he seems to be able to read my posts ok on here?

My request was polite and reasonable as well as fair, yet Max chose to make a big issue out of it and lie to the members. One wonders why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment