Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the lies and deception of the alliance admins something that concerns me and I will not stop doing this !

Why do you think you have the right to decide what concerns me ?
I will decide this! not some one who is scared to voice his opinion as it could upset the alliance twits!

Unlike you I am not a lackey to a badge! and the idiots who gave it to you!

I do NOT need to be told what I can or cannot say!

If I want to talk all day about the alliance and the liars in it I will!
I you do not like it, then tough!

As it seems to bother you, then realize that I consider exposing the lies and deception of the alliance admins something that concerns me and I will not stop doing this !

Its called being independent and not being afraid to say things, even if you get banned for saying them, in that case the blame is on the idiots who ban you to curtail your free speech! and the lackeys who support them !

You may be afraid to voice your comments about the admins but I am not!
this is why I can answer questions but you can only run away from them !
as you are scared of upsetting your lords and masters on the alliance and associated sites.

Well thanks for our little chat as it has helped to spread the word!
But I have work to do so see ya later !

No comments:

Post a Comment