Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tomorrow I can choose whether I lie or tell the truth.

WOW!!! Is THAT what father Christmas really looks like?

I bet he has not posted his pic in the ranter private area so that it can be posted in public by those who promised to keep it secret though.


Quote:
Hey Chandy you forgot to explain why you posted pictures in public of the members of tR from their private area after agreeing that they would be secret.

How about it Chandy you still have avoided answering this question.

I have copies of all the photo's that were in tR private area, but as I was never a member of one of their three private area's, I am under no obligation not to post them if I so wish,
unlike any of their members.

Strange that you should mention crazy. Despite the lies from the eater lackeys, I have never had any treatment for mental problems. And as I previously said, the only electric shock I remember of any consequence was when as a small boy I touched a live wire and received an electrical shock.

The only ones I know of who have admitted to mental problems are Soyl ( read his post in my sig line) and Thunderchild AKA Biggles who has admitted to having had electric shock treatment.

Several of the admins on the old alliance sites also admit to being Bi polar.

These are the people who are posting their crap about others being crazy, in an attempt to cover up the illegal stealing of money from victims.

Thank you for your concern about my welfare regarding the floods, this of course shows yet another member of Juot showing concern, thanks.

Tragic though it seems, the one who is incorrectly saying I have been adversely affected by the floods is Nurse nasty himself who I understand was totally flooded out and his house was under water. Sadly it seems that he was the one washed away not I.
As he posted this
Quote:
In a backhanded sort of way,glad to see you got thru the floods.I don't even wish that shit on you

In the network forum, knowing that it would be seen on Juot, in some ways he could be thought of as a member. the two sites are linked and share posts and many members.

Technically he may or may nor be a member (dool) on Jout separately, but he is posting on Juot via the network, just as you are after you were banned permanently from AMB.
Why was this Soyl?

By the way Soyl, why did you post the Photograph of a member of theRanter private after agreeing to keep the things in private secret?

Soyl why are others using your password to post on Juot?

Soyl why are you posting links AGAIN to area's that you have been requested not to?

Yet again you show total disregard for requests by the owners of forums, this is why you were banned from many sites including AMB, TSB, 419 legal and SPQN among others.


Why are you posting links again to places where members personal details including their photo exist?



Why are you posting links to places that you know I am not involved with and have been set up by you and others, who are under instructions from eater to harass me until I crack?

Care to tell us about the teams that have been asked to do this by eater?
Care to tell us about this and let us all know that your attacks on me have been so unsuccessful that others have been asked to assist you in stalking and harassing me?

Soyl at the the request of others I left you alone for awhile and what did you do? You continued to attack me and post more blog and forum material that was unauthorized by me and you continue to post copies of my posts out of context as well as post crap you make up. It is time you were took to task for this.

Brock is an idiot. Tomorrow I can choose whether I lie or tell the truth.

Poor Brock has no choice.

We are doing some work on the site, it is taking longer than we thought but it will be up soon and stronger than before.
Meanwhile we are still killing loads of fake sites, one of our guys killed 110 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment