Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the ranters set me up and as I thought I was working with friends I believed them and so went along with them and yes I was caught out! I will not make that mistake again ! as you can see I am learning from my mistakes how about you?

Maybe, but it WORKED!! He broke the 'do not talk to al rule' So as has been mentioned he is 'Dancing' to my tune!

Feeling a bit guilty are we? did the remark about the supermod tag hit home?? good bait though as it got a reply as well!!

Funny how all the worst Al bashing remarks come from members who are also members of the liars sites?
How do you feel about aldavor (the man of no honour) committing the final act of betrayal on closing A4A and then blaming the good, honest and loyal members for it closing? by saying they had abandoned it and had gone back on THEIR commitments?

A final act of betrayal for all the good work put in by the hardworking members! Truly a man of no honour! You can plainly see that they will do ANYTHING, tell ANY lie instead of admitting they made yet more mistakes! How long will you be brainwashed into beleiving this crap from them?
To actually then blame the loyal members is the final act of a dishonest man!

Some of us are willing to stand up to this type of thing and be counted !
Where do YOU stand?? Or is it easier to go along with the liars even though you have seen the truth and who is lying?

I thought it was the admins who ran the sites? and so were responsible for its well being?? can you comment, or are you too scared of upsetting the admins and risking losing your badge?

You were too afraid of commenting on the disgraceful act of them asking VICTIMS for money to set up other sites! and avoided answering the question!
Are you going to avoid this question as well? It takes courage to stand up to the lies and make a statement, as you may be tagged as crazy and the good admins may even dogpile on you ! shock horror! what a thing to suggest !
Re the comment about the 'norseman' you know full well that the ranters set me up and as I thought I was working with friends I believed them and so went along with them and yes I was caught out!
I will not make that mistake again ! as you can see I am learning from my mistakes how about you?
why are you still clinging to the liars after they have been proved many times to be liars?
Is it easier to go along with the lies and crap and banning of innocent members, than stand up and become one yourself??

What have you to look forward to after a lot of hard work and loyalty ? a banning that is what will happen if you ever stand up to them, I am not only talking about myself but all the others who were banned and also falsely accused.
What about the latest one, that caused such a stir on A4A? as he was set up by 'that grrl' and dobbed into the alliance management after sending PRIVATE and PERSONAL emails to her! that she passed onto the admins!
Yet another good member hung out to dry! do you agree with doing that?

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me with LOTTA?CALAMITY JANE? she passed my PERSONAL and PRIVATE emails to witch (and eater) and immediately after that, I was banned from ils! being accused of 'disrupting the boards'
THIS was a PRIVATE email ! and was nothing to do about the alliance at all!
Now you know that she is a mole working for both sides!

When will your emails be used like this?? did you know that a lot of your emails and all of your messages to the admins even those of a personal nature are being passed onto all the other admins?? if you look back you will see where 'Witch' lied to me about this exact thing!
You have also seen where aldavor (the man of no honour) admitted after denying it, that he reads pm's ! Another direct lie!
If this is the type of organization you wish to support then I feel a lot of pity for you!

It will NOT matter what you or anyone else says as I will NOT stop exposing the alliance admins for the cowards and liars they are !
Until they do the right thing, and as I do not think they have the intelligence to do this then they will not know peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment