Saturday, January 22, 2011

A few months ago my speeds would vary between 3mbit and 1.5mbit.

BROWNS PLAINS QLD BNPS DA075, DA098 No Ports Available
Your Rim like mine does not support DSL2 due to conjestion your speeds will vary during low and peak times during the day.
Locally one of our DA's were upgraded to DSL2, quite possibly due to the upgrade I now get speeds well above 7mbit.
A few months ago my speeds would vary between 3mbit and 1.5mbit.
 
I agree with you, my whole argument within our estate ( Springfield Lakes) someone is going to miss out, initially anyway.
Who is this directed to/at? We are discussing NBN.

I rang Delfin and left messages asking for a return pohone call in relation to the cabling, that was 2 weeks ago, still waiting on a reply.

I am not sure what Asian countries your talking about but I know a few that do not have access to braodband like DSL primarily due to infrastructure problems. That is why some of these countries have a higher demand for wireless.

No access to any sort of cable within the estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment