Thursday, January 6, 2011

a class act like Manchy

Why would a class act like Manchy demean himself to go slumming with the retards on tR?

Why are you over here Ayup, you get tired of the sliced bread thread on tR?

I don't take any, did you forget yours Patrick?

I was kinda hoping that 'Sexuallove' was a female!

Hi Fake Vinnie. I do find it amusing that some retards think that I am concerned about Vinnie, especially eatyo/Biggles he seems to think that the mention of the vinnie's name will affect me in some sort of way.

What most of the retards do not know is that I have about sixty messages between Vinnie and myself and he has apologized for any hurt he did me and he has now retired from the "baiting" scene,

So fire away losers. You can make yourselves look even more foolish. ROTFLMAO.

they have banned the very people that could have got their site up and running properly.

I could post there with such scintillating subjects as how to line bread up properly, Always a sure fire winner with the mentally challenged members there.

To really get them excited, I could actually do it with TOASTED bread.

I am sure this would result in them getting all excited and in a posting frenzy.


WOW!


Can you just imagine the sheer thrill they would have with such a revolutionary theme as this?

The latest riveting thread is all about Eggnog! Oh the joy of reading about idiots trying to look intelligent is almost too much to bear. LOL

It could be true as I may actually be too intelligent to post on a site where the mods abuse their powers to alter and /or remove posts at their whim.

I do not care to check, but as far as I know, I am not banned on tR and was even invited back there by TBAKL recently.


Why, if I was ever foolish enough to post on there again I could be dog piled on just like they are doing to Soyl. TSK TSK.


Where have your pals gone Soyl?


Hey What does "Soyl = testicophiliac" mean?


Why would one of your "friends" say this to you?


How about "You really don't know how this place works do you boy." Why would a "friend" call you a BOY??
Or maybe this "Soyl fail, please try again"


Not really impressing anyone are you Soyl?


I take it that Soyl is not overburdened with intelligence then?


I hope he posts some more that show where he says he is brain damaged, I liked that one. LOL


Hey Manchy if slightlyoutofit offers you any tissues, decline his offer if you want to avoid contacting Swine flue fever.


"Good post" Max. Now can you fix my chat function as it has never worked right since I joined?


I can receive messages but cannot send them.

Sigh, anything for a quiet life, Now repeat after me " Good Post"

keep repeating it and you too can qualify as a tR lackey.

Interesting to see tR so short of admins that they are reduced to making a druggi one!!

Hi Goodi do the members there know you are an admin called "SANDY"

OOPS they do now. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment