Monday, April 16, 2012

More fail

More fail from DRE.

Quote:
The 8th Legion is now a private website and forever will be. The 8th Legion Games site will remain open to the public.

More fail from me: I still have a sandy vagina because I keep getting banned from sites like 8thlegion and I had a keylogger placed on my machine 5 years ago and gave my picture and address out to people because I never thought it would come back to bite me on the ass (except I didn't have a keylogger on my machine, and now I spend an inordinate amount of time storing personal information on a piece of paper that I keep wrapped in plastic and shoved up my ass just in case the bad guys come to my house and try to find my new password).

Take it from me--I have an intimate relationship with failure, so I am good at spotting it.

2011 will be a year of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment