Saturday, April 28, 2012

lying to your members

HAR FUCKING HAR. Lush of the year award goes to.......


@Goodi I remember you lying to your members and telling them there was no malware on theranter.


Quote:
Domain: theranter.com 
Length: 13 characters
MD5 Hash: 2526d7a4a4ec97b4637caee31839a0ba
Zone: com
ISP: Bluehost
Organization: Bluehost
IP Address: 74.220.207.188 
IP Hostname: host188.hostmonster.com
IP Country: United States United States (US)
Google Page Rank: 0
Alexa Rank: 0
Domain Created: Unknown
Detections 1/22 (4.55%)
Status detected DETECTED.


Would you like to tell your members who you are deceiving, what nasty bit of malware you have on theRanter?


The clock is ticking down.


HAR FUCKING HAR. Goodi caught out AGAIN. :lol: :roll: :lol:

HAR FUCKING HAR. Fucking hilarious to see that twat goodi squirm and try to pass off the stupidity of nomad as a slight mistake, we all know they were P-W-N-D-E-D.
Master trolling indeed. Toe Jam fucking ASKED to be allowed to be an admin and nomad let him in. :roll: 

Fucking brilliant trolling indeed by a master troller. :lol: :lol: :lol:

From Nomad.
Quote:
Oh, Al, you got me.


Losing it nomad? getting a little pissed off?


First of all it was Slightlyoutofit who posted the comment you are answering.
Getting confused in your dotage nomad? You must be because just like I don't post on theranter, I didn't write that Slightlyoutofit post. I am not the only one on new juot posting. Everybody here hates the same things I hate, and we all just happen to have the same unmistakable writing style, so I don't know what you'r'e on about. That wasn't' me. Why would you say it was me? I only post here as me and not all the other people from Eater who I hate. We just all kind of hang out here on this forum and bitch about Eater, juot, , 8thlesion, ranter, and whatnot, just some bros hanging out griping about shit like bros do. Sure they slag me off elsewhere, but here we can just be cool to each other. It makes complete sense.


Second, I am NOT posting on theRanter under any name and have not done so for quite a few years now. Why are you stupidly answering someone you KNOW is an imposter? That's as stupid as addressing Slightlyoutofit as me. That's not me ok, and that's not me on theranter. We are all completely different.


And NO I have NEVER posted as Alan James Watson anywhere, I have NEVER used that name you should be looking at Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas (Soyl) as the moronic culprit for that, as you well know. 


However it was a most masterful troll by Toe Jam and you fell for it hook line and sinker. LOL. I take my hat off to him. He is a master troll and will publish things you don't want to be seen, which is exactly what people have done to me, except when I do it, it's different and in no way hypocritical.


@Approx 21 hours have gone past Goodi. You still have time to do the right thing. 


You can post as many lies as you like but the clock is still counting down.


@Goodi I have not seen any explanation as yet. Finding it hard to explain away yet another of your lies?


@Goodi still waiting


@Goodi I sent you a BM


@Goodi why won't you answer my baseless claim?


@Goodi am still waiting for my apology too. Say you're sorry and we'll just forget all this.


@Goodi 21.5 hours have now gone past. Still time.


@Goodi 21.75 hours have now passed and no apology. What's the holdup bro?


@Goodi 22.2 hours have no elapsed and my vagina isn't getting any less sandy.


@Goodi 22.3 hours and I'm pretty irritated, and not just because my diaper is full.


@Goodi 22,45 hours


@Goodi 23.1 hours


@Goodi 23.15 hours--I can do this all fucking day you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment