Sunday, December 12, 2010

openly ADMITTED to cashbaiting

Max why are you afraid to let the members decide ? Hey Chandy why not tell everyone that ALL the members on AMB are me? You do this a lot, remember when you said that I was ALL 72 members of dot net,Despite you also posting on there? I take it your medication is not working again. :rotflmao:
But Chandy, you are a known, confirmed and self confessed liar, why should anyone answer you?
You are a creature of no ethics, so you are as shit on the sole of ones shoe.
Did I mention that you stated with certainty that I was all 72 members of dot net? How long have you had these delusions Chandy? Hey Chandy, BAAABY LOL. Why not tell us all why Lotta has gone very quiet recently and why the other eater members are pissed off with her?Is this the berrymike you refer to?
berrymike Registered: May 14, 2009 Posts: 38 Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:35 am quote: WallyWW WallyWW. it is interesting, that you follow the eater moderators line and start your posts with lies. I can see the person you refer to as lottawhoring however he/she is NOT an administrator on 419eater.net. Or does NOT show as one.It is strange that you say I lie, yet the last owner and current admin of 419eater Shiver metimbers, has on numerous occasions openly ADMITTED to cashbaiting. Are you then calling him a liar as well?I would be VERY happy for people to read BOTH sites and then they will see for themselves the truth. Please be my guest.It is strange is it not, that on the eater site, they have NOT posted ANY rebuttals of the truth that has been openly posted on 419eater.net? Why is this? could it ALL be true? I can assure you it is.I understand the owner of419eater.net has NEVER even been a member of your site and has NO interest in becoming one. Another lie from you?Again it is VERY clear that your site is built on lies and misinformation. Why are more posts locked or deleted on there that any other site I know? Why have you lost more moderators and members who left in disgust, than any other site I know?Re trolls, it is a well known fact that most of the trolls on eater are their own mods using different names, is that right Franky or is it Radden?
Also HOW can someone be accused of being a troll on another site that is NOT connected to yours?
You say my entire post is a lie from beginning to end and yet I posted this,"There are many honest members on 419eater who do a good job." So are you now also saying that there are NOT many honest baiters there? I would disagree with you on this as well.If you want to play at being the critic, please get your facts right, it would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment