Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am becoming stronger

Soyl, your statement is a load of crap. If you READ what I posted I said
Quote:
Nah I am laughing at Soyl. You remember him, he is the one who lies to people like you.

I said that SOYL is the one who is lying TO people like Python.

Soyl as you have admitted in public that you have a mental problem, and it is becoming worse, you may be wise to give up trying to post lies about me across the internet and go and attend to your flowers.

As your obsession is based upon lies and mis-truths, then it will be impossible for you to accomplish anything. I am becoming stronger, while eater is slowly disintegrating from within.

So Far your ramblings have caused massive damage to eater, and helped some members there to realize how they use lackeys like you to spread their lies. and as a result, they have now joined with some groups and myself to help expose eater.

One of the goals of eater is to use lackeys like you to waste my time, so that I do not have time to close down more of the eater scamming fake websites. Unfortunately for them this will not work either, as there are many who are working on closing down the sites now.
More have been assigned to this task as a direct result of your actions as an eater lackey.

Wees sterk Chandy.

Hey Chandy BABY. If you had any ethics and were not a self confessed and proven LIAR then I would maybe consider your request.

Shame about all the members leaving eater and joining other more ethical forums eh Chandy?


Oh Chandy BABY, why are Lotta and Nurse Nasty not posting under those names recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment