Thursday, December 30, 2010

an attempt to embarrass me and stop me from exposing the truth about him and his masters at 419 eater .

It seems that  an indian guy called Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas,  who usually uses the username of " Soyl ent Gren "  and variations there off , has infested this forum to continue his stalking of me . 
He has also started a blog using a picture of me that was stolen from my pc by a hacker. He is an IT engineer with the Kerala public works department.

He trolls forums using variations of my user name and one of my avatars ( the Garfield one) in an attempt to embarrass me . 

He has posted my real life photo and what he thinks is my home address on many forums.
 He is a member of and acting as a spokesperson for a site called www.419eater.com   I have no idea why he has chosen to come here. but his modus operandi is to post copies of my old posts from many forums out of context, in an attempt to embarrass me and stop me from exposing the truth about him and his masters at 419 eater .

One of the names I use on the internet is , Alan James,   He has found an innocent guy who has these names as his first and second name and he has started to post this innocent guys name all over the internet,  along with my photo and encouraged others to phone this poor guy at three in the morning to harass him and his children.
 I have supplied an email addy that the admins or mods can contact me on if they so wish and I am happy to answer any questions to prove what I say is the truth.

If you care to check on another site   http://www.juot.net/forums/forum.php You will be able to see that he is a self confessed and confirmed liar.

Thank you for reading this and although it is Soyls fault,  I am sorry that he has chosen to troll your forum . Thank you. Alan James.

No comments:

Post a Comment