Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I represent an un obtainable dream for him, a successful white man

@Mike.

Soyl has again copied others work. All the three pics were posted by others ( I think it was spunkychick) this is why they have been posted out of context, so do not make much sense.



Old Chandy baby, has no initiative so is reduced to continuously copying and posting others messages and Pics.



He has copied and posted so many of my posts, that some are asking if his self confessed mental problem is getting worse, or if he really has the hots for me.



I think I represent an un obtainable dream for him, a successful white man

.

He has even set up a complete blog where he posts copy after copy of my posts. Please take note, those cretins who talk about me being obsessed. this is true obsession at its worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment