Friday, December 3, 2010

AS you have clearly stated that you are not influenced by anyone else why not answer?

Thank you the tT for posting the truth at last about eater.
I feel quite vindicated as it proves beyond doubt that all that I have said is true! and that I was right in my (lone vendetta, sic) even though many have believed the BS from eater and others in their attempts to portray me as an object of ridicule so that I would not be believed!
When the lies are exposed they can only resort to more lies and attempts to shut up the one who is revealing the truth! by underhand methods such as this!
I have posted here using my usual name, so that the following can be seen regarding “polski lady” and myself.
1. wrong spelling mistakes.
2 wrong gender.
3. sweetie?? I have NEVER used this word on the web.
4. And the cruncher: as I am sure you are using a tracking program you can verify that the IP is also different!

Talk about paranoia! do the scambaits folk look under their bed at night to see if the bogyman Big Al is hiding there?

I am now also asking about lotta. and the other mods. Including “spill the beans” this makes four people asking so are you going to spill the beans??
As she is a mod on eater then she is of course fair game!
You have posted some amazing things and a lot of them seem to have come from the mod room at eater.
Now who is a mod in there that is passing sensitive information to eaters enemies?
If I was a mod on eater I would be very pissed off at the mod who is doing this!
The problem is that one can only serve one master so who is this mod really serving?


The question was put to tT, why do alliance admins keep on answering? and trying to deflect the question away and onto Al bashing?
Several people have asked for info about a mod on eater, as this blog is supposed to be about the truth then why do you tT not answer the requests?
tT I am asking YOU a question NOT the admins on the alliance!
AS you have clearly stated that you are not influenced by anyone else why not answer?
I know your identity and you are not a shy person at all so why the silence?
This is a simple request about another mod on eater!
so an answer would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment