Monday, November 28, 2011

I brand you a coward and a proven and confirmed LIAR. and some one of no integrity.

Joe I like the part where you say you banned me for what seemed convenient at the time as I have stated all along THERE was no rule broken so there was NO genuine reason for the ban. just a vindictiive admin who cannot explain truthfully why he banned a member who did no wrong.

Nice try at hinting at things that you cannot prove. I give you full permission to post any of my messages to vbulletin that shows where I asked for you to be fired, so in this case there will be NO breach of confidentiality.

Come on Joe, put your money where your lying mouth is and prove me wrong.

No evading of the issue, no hinting at things that did not take place. I am calling you out. POST the messages where I asked for you to be fired. And we can confirm it with the other staff members of vbulletin to verify its authenticity.
As you cannot, then I brand you a coward and a proven and confirmed LIAR. and some one of no integrity.

Very simple to prove me wrong Joe, POST copies of any of my messages to vbulletin where I ask for you to be fired as you claim.

I KNOW you have. you gave as the reason for the ban that I threatened you when I ASKED a question there was NO threat, I even said in my message that I was NOT threatening you but ASKING for information. this is one of your LIES.

You then told the members I was banned for reporting the scammer who was posting links viral sites and to my real life
photograph after I had asked you to remove the links.

Now you say it was because you felt I was not a productive member, despite many viewings of my posts. So which of these three are lies JOE? ALL of them?

As the owner of your website you are correct in that you can take whatever action you feel like, but when you do the wrong thing and then post lies about me to justify your malicious actions, then you will be held accountable. If not here then on other forums, it makes no difference, you are a low life LIAR who has no integrity left. When you support scammers and fraudsters then you will be held accountable by your own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment