Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Final Solution

With a title like that, you'd expect this to be a nazi post LOL. Well, 8thlesion has become my own personal Auschwitz!!

JOE, AGAIN you lie! You sent that to me as a REPLY to my report about you posting my confidential information on JUOT. So how on Gods green earth could you have posted a reply BEFORE the report was sent?

Do you want me to check back and quote all the dates? To prove yet again how you are LYING. We can check with vbulletin as it will confirm what I say if you disagree.

JOE, STOP LYING!!!!

Thank you for your directness. I have proven beyond any doubt that bop5 has lied to you and to all his members.
I have ONLY ever spoken the truth to you and your members.this seems to be not enough to only speak the truth it seems you have to be a tech as well and then you can post as many lies as you like.

When an admin lies and abuses his position as Joe has, then he is not fit to have the respect of anyone.
I gave him plenty of chances to correct his mistakes and lies, but he is not man enough to do it, he can only continue to lie. So be it.

I earned my promotion to mod and was de modded because I told the truth and reported Joe for breaching a confidentiality. Something that any member has the right to do. WITHOUT penalty. Not so in your case.

I have since PROVEN beyond any doubt that the reason stated for my demotion was false.
I am saddened by your actions DRE, as I thought you were a better man than this and would do the correct thing by your loyal members but it seems to not be so.

You said that you demodded me because I tried to get Joe fired. I have provided proof that this was not so, even JOE has said that I did NOT ask or mention this. therefor the reason you demodded me does not exist.
Any man of integrity would then correct the mistake. You did not. This saddens me.

Lets get something straight. It was JOE who first went after me. He BANNED me and posted continuous lies about me, despite me having broken NO rules. And we have seen him say he did it with first convenient excuse, NOT because I did anything wrong! Just as I have never broken any rules on 8th, but I have been penalized for this as well.
Is this the right thing to do? I had never done anything to him. how many times do I have to PROVE he lied to everyone, including you?

I have explained this to you and PROVEN that Joe is at fault. It is up to you as an admin to do the right thing by your members.

As 8th is now shown to be run by some one who cannot be trusted to do the correct thing by his members, but only penalize them for NOT breaking any rules nor doing what I have been accused of, I cannot in good concience stay as a member, I hereby resign. I will remove any links to here, as I cannot now in good conscience recommend 8th to anyone. And I will discuss the joining here by those who are looking for a new home from another site I am a global mod on with those members.

What admins forget is that once a member is banned for no good reason, then they lose any control over the actions of that member. and he is free to post anywhere he likes. What are they going to do to him? ban him?

I will continue to expose Joe for the LIES he is posting. Until the injustice is settled and he does the right thing, I will never stop. Now I am motivated by yet another injustice he has caused by his confirmed lies.You have helped me to decide to increase the exposure of a liar like Joe, so that others will not be falsely accused and penalized.

I am sorry that it has come to this, I genuinely believed that you would do the right thing and reverse the wrongful demod action, but you seem to put technical advice above the truth, and cannot do the correct thing.
But it is your conscience that you will have to live with. You KNOW you are doing the wrong thing. It is a sad thing to see in a man the decline into doing the wrong thing for momentary gain . Yet it could all have been different if you had believed the truth that has been PROVEN to you. And done what you KNOW is the right thing.

You have the beginnings of a great site, as you have some tremendous members, they deserve better than the possibility of being victimized by false accusations like I have been. I wish the members well and it is a shame to see them subject to possible penalties for any presumed wrong. whether true or false.

Time will decide the fate of a site run by some who does the wrong thing by his members.

As I say, I will continue to expose Joe as he has done the wrong thing and then lied about it. This is very wrong and needs to be addressed. I do not care about being banned, but I take great offense to being lied about.

Sorry DRE but your actions will not help Joe, but increase my determination to expose him for what he is, a confirmed LIAR.
There are thousands of sites that can be posted on to educate people about how unethical people operate.

Here you had some control but on other sites you have none.

You have my email addy if you come to your senses. AL.    

No comments:

Post a Comment