Monday, November 7, 2011

I am a Yorkshireman. Known to Aussies as a dreaded pom. ;)

The fastest I got out of my motorbike was 106 miles per hour. At least that is what the speedo showed.    

That was when I was a young tearaway. :cool:

Now I use a car. When I came to Australia they would not accept my license that qualified me to drive both a car and a motorbike. I re took my driving test for the car but never re-newed my bike one.    

I am a Yorkshireman. Known to Aussies as a dreaded pom. ;)I'm also known as a complete knob, and sensitive as a freshly shaven nutsack.

Hmmm tall, blonde? how about we settle for the accent I got lots of that. :cool:

AHH. If only we lived closer to each other.:cool:

That is some speed.    

Heaven is finding the lid is off.

Cheers.

Aww Mom do I have to go to bed right now?

How can I become a cute kitten?

No comments:

Post a Comment