Monday, November 29, 2010

the "group of seven " are combining my database with theirs and will have plenty of info to act!

        Hi,thanks for your messages they have ment a lot whilst i was ill.
        As you are the only one who has helped me from eater, and you also
        helped me with my mentee when she needed it. i am going to repay the
        favour!  this will make us even!
        I am sticking my neck out on this !
        If eater has in any way got your real name and addresse then i would
        suggest that you do all you can quickly to get them deleted or changed
        (maybe say you have moved addresse or something!)
        This is because the "group of seven " are combining my database with
        theirs and will have plenty of info to act!
        This combined database will have plenty of info on the 'private' area
        and the "dark arts" plus info on the other "super secret area's"
        including names etc!!
        I do not know at this stage if you are connected with any of these
        places but if you are then please cover yourself.
        I have asked them to omit any reference to you if they can!
        One of the reasons i was invited to join the group, was because of my
        leo contacts, one brother in law in the uk is just a plod, but the other
        is so high up he gets verigo just looking down!
        If you doubt any of this then ask n n as he was a member until he got
        kicked out, and i took his place! so he can verify any of this, if you
        think it is needed!
        The group is pissed off as eater banned one of the close relatives of a
        member and it has not gone down well!!
        Please do not pass this onto any one who doe's not deserve it, for
        obviuos reasons!
        " Al "

No comments:

Post a Comment