Thursday, November 4, 2010

every time they attack me with lies, it works out worse for them and more truth is exposed.

Hi Soyl I am glad to see that you are happy to have the site back up and that you have posted on there.

Just think Soyl, if it was not for you posting your lies it would not have gone up in the first place.

I bet your white supremist masters are even happier with you now.


I suppose that eventually it will sink in that every time they attack me with lies, it works out worse for them and more truth is exposed.

Anyway Soyl this is all the side show, the main event,s are progressing in the background. inspired by your efforts, take a bow Soyl.


An admin who will not support his mods is useless.

Maybe Manchy was demodded because he is not one of Max's dools eh Zethon?

Yeah your concern shows.
Why not support him then instead of supporting those who do these things, unless you are one of them eh max?

No comments:

Post a Comment