Saturday, November 20, 2010

you may like to also ask who put an illegal keylogger on my pc?

I would not bait by lying to a fellow baiter or a friend purly for amusement!


Yes I would bait a scammer, but we are NOT scammers! this is what separates us from the scammers. I would not intentionally lie to a friend and I do not think you would, yet gunnar did!

And I would not set them up using friendship for a few laughs like gunnar was a part of!

In the same way I would never cashbait as some baiters do, this would also make them the same as the scammers! It is the same principle!


Some members of the group known as 'death star' were trained in hacking and are involved in cashbaiting! there are over sixty members of this group, you may like to ask gunnar about some names of the members?

you may like to also ask who put an illegal keylogger on my pc?

The people who did this to me were successful, as they deceived me AS A FRIEND!. And so I trusted them as FRIENDS!! and they betrayed this trust for a few laughs! ergo they are scum!


Thank you for your post Manchy, yet the lie by mak was deliberate and done with malice, based upon nothing but his distorted view of me !

His continued refusal to answer the question and his obvious twisting and turning to avoid having to apologize or even admit he made a lie proves beyond doubt that it was a deliberate lie!

The lie was quite clear in the choice of words and is NOT open to misinterpretation he said clearly EVERY website!

In the past he has run away from answering many of my questions, as he is a coward and this only shows that he is unfit to be a mod on here as he is a liar as well.

He has not even had the common decency to admit it when caught out in a lie!

Much has been said about a leak from here! maybe after seeing how mak has lied to the members, we should be looking in his direction? he shows as a supermod/admin so has access to just about everything and he is even by your own admission here an alliance lackey! and as the alliance now supports and aproves of the eater methods, by default he is then also a lackey to eater as well! Maybe time for mak to come clean?


So tell me nomad , when they asked you to go after Big al did they also tell you that he would fight back and you would be left looking like the pratt?


Did they also tell you they would back you up? I do not see much of this . as they do their usual thing and leave you out to dry while they piss themselves laughing at having conned yet another fool into going out on a limb?

They have set you up as the patsy! and you are falling for it ! .

They are all pissing themselves at YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment