Friday, November 26, 2010

I am White and represent the unattainable dream for him

LMAO

Sooo much effort from a Script Kiddy from The Public or should I say The PUBIC WERKS DEPARTMENT in Kerala.

Come on soy, Do get your facts in order and do verify them.

So much for a baiter whose research goes nowhere.

As an aging script kiddy in a low wage economy, no wonder he's going nowhere and has to live his fantasies in the cyber world as a cyber bully.

At Least I am an admin and mod on other forums and he's still having to shine some elses shoes.

Your workplace is known to many and you don't want the guys at the top to see you as a cyber bully and what else..

But he keeps following me around and sending me messages that he wants to be my friend. and he posts saying I am the man?

I think he has the hots for me as I am White and represent the unattainable dream for him.

My My Soyl, You have some game cash you can buy some shoes with if you are that hard up, or are you licking someone elses shoes to get your high/climax?

As far other sites you are a curious wallah. Why would you want to know?
Are you an inquisitive inquisitor conducting an inquisition on behalf of Twinkietown.

Soyl . You are a disgrace to the traderclass/ malayali, stop behaving like a pariah.

No comments:

Post a Comment