Saturday, November 20, 2010

I would not have the technical ability to work with keyloggers etc

Fortunately you are not me!
I have been threatened by eater and the alliance ever since I started to tell the truth about them so why worry about you?

I am not the one who is accused of sending threatening pm's, nor under suspicion for using the phone, neither is Manchy! YOU are!

I have found that People like Manchy and N Mature have only spoken the truth while you have spoken only lies and half truths! who then are we to believe??

As has been said a lot of this came to light when I came here and started to let people know what is going on!

I find it very curious that both obas and you are so against me when I have not spoken to either of you in the past except to maybe answer each others posts! so would not have upset either of you!

Why the venom and vitriol? what have you both got to hide or lose? that you attack me at every opportunity? surely you would welcome and support the truth being exposed? unless you have a lot to hide!


It is not I who is under investigation! I would not have the technical ability to work with keyloggers etc however as a member of the
'Death star' group who trained in these methods you would have the ability!

I welcome any investigation into myself or any one involved in these matters as I have nothing to hide! If any admin wants to ask me any question they know where I am !

@Sillietillie, thanks for posting with such honesty, however I would say that it is NOT a good idea to give your personal details to anyone on ANY site!

If Gunnar was a true friend he would I am sure, ask that you do not give him your details, to protect you as a friend! If as he is now trying to claim that others are keylogging, then he would insist on it!

As it seems from your posts that you have been harassed in the past it would be wise to not reveal this type of info, especially to one who is accused of sending threatening pm's etc!

I cannot see any reason to give your details to anyone, as there is no reason to do so, if your details are never published they can never be used to harass you!

It does not matter who is right in this fight but I would ask that you do not put yourself in jeopardy by revealing your personal details to ANYONE! this is just common sense! and it is not necessary to do so! your safety is more important than politics! please consider this!

@ Ashley, re
Quote:
Honestly, NM, don't you think it's strange that all this stuff didn't start happening to you until Big Al showed up? I'm not saying it is him,

Almost right, but it started to happen AFTER N mature started to support me, if It was me, why do it to someone who is supporting me?? this would make no sense at all! however it would make sense for some one who is being hurt by this support to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment