Saturday, November 20, 2010

stop the truth coming out!!

Due to the fact that some people have gone over to the dark side and are now very concerned about more truth coming out, I understand that they are now working on a whole heap of false things to try and discredit me again so that I will not be believed!

So it will be interesting to see what drivel they come up with, so watch this space for some very interesting lies and twisting of the truth from them.
This only confirms that what I have said is true of course but let them have their fun !

However just before they start I would like to deny the rumour that I drink the blood of 80 year old virgins at midnight in the cemetery!! (They were all under 60)

You can type anything you like guys but it will NOT stop the truth coming out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment