Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A new member

Hi, I am sure that at least some of you know me!
I have been a lurker for some time and have enjoyed your banter and now wish to join you lot. ( I must be crazy after all)

I would also like to put the record straight about my blog=Scams Galore and my friend Roninclean!!

On or about the 4th of this month my blog was hacked and I lost the password to both the blog and the email with it.
It has been reported to gmail. 

Whoever illegally hacked it, then closed it down to the public and has since reopened it with edited and altered posts!
Anything after the 4th has no connection with me !

The person or organization (guess who?) responsible has also removed the posts about the pedo activities of some one we know!! something that I refused to do and was banned from three of the four alliance sites for refusing to do so! the fourth site Fw, I resigned from in Disgust!

This was one reason that the blog was hacked.

If anyone wants to disbelieve this then it is your free choice, you can always pm me and I will give you my email addy that I have used for a long time and will be recognizable I am sure! 

"BIG AL" Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment