Saturday, November 20, 2010

talking to a suicidal victim WITHOUT telling the admins!

@ knightly, yet again you mention the name of an innocent member! I could refute your claims easily and show yet again that you are lying by posting some of the answers that this member sent to the admins, but I will not do this without her permission! so I will post something that I put on another forum where you have never had access.


Quote:
The debacle then progressed to the main accusation, that xxxx and I had -1- discussed suicide with a victim! and -2- that we had done so without notifying any of the others!! the second charge was nullified by xxxxx finding my posts where I had sent to the management, my concerns as outlined above!!
Re the first charge, I have repeatedly asked them for any proof or evidence, that they may have to back up this allegation!!
All I have got in reply is insults, more accusations and other things not relevant to any proof!!
They cannot give me any, as there is none!! as WE DID NOT TALK TO ANY VICTIM ABOUT SUICIDE AT ANY STAGE .
Contrary to what is being said, I resigned my moderator title as a protest !! it was accepted but I was NOT demodded as witch is now trying to say!
I also resigned from fraudwatchers at the same time, for the same reason!! however not only was nothing said, but as well as my account being closed, my ip was BANNED !! (banning by stealth??) so until I changed my ip I could not even look at the site as a member of the public!!
So summing up ---We have NEVER at any stage talked to any victim about suicide!! and so have not put the sites in any danger as is being used as an excuse by the admins!!
This has been pointed out MANY times to the admins to no avail!! so there can be only one reason!! they do not want to believe the facts!!
It is obvious then, that the conversion by the admins to an eater clone type of site is now complete!! as they are mimicking them in a lot of ways !!
This explains the reason for my resignation! and also the original false accusation! That we had put the site in danger by talking to a suicidal victim WITHOUT telling the admins! As has been shown the admins were informed that we had concerns about this victim and we not only informed the admins about this, but were congratulated by them for the way we were handling the matter!

The sending of a motivational song was admitted by me but was not part of the original accusation but was made into an issue as the admins could NOT provide any proof of the original claim as it did not exist!

Despite MANY requests from me to provide proof none was ever produced!
I fully expect the admins to try and dispute this as it shows them in a bad light.
I can produce many posts about this to back up my claims , as there is a lot! I am reluctant to subject the members here to it all as there is a lot to read but I will post any relevent ones if they become necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment