Saturday, November 20, 2010

bad things about me

As your previous posts have only been made to attack me and this sudden turnaround is most unusual to say the least, I can only assume that the admins are planning to alter any messages I sent or to make up false ones!
Therefore any posts that now depict any sort of bad things about me will obviously be garbage and posted just to get some sort of revenge on me for telling the truth!
As I am sure you know, I resigned from ils, and Fw , and as a mod on ils in protest at the deplorable way that the admins had treated a fellow mod who was a frail older lady and was seriously ill .
To this day they have not apologized nor made any amends for this terrible behavior !

This is a copy of the message I sent resigning from the sites

Quote:
ENOUGH
This is NOT on!! i have just been talking to one of our best mods who has been crying over the luducrous garbage that is being posted about us here !!
READ the bloody posts !! and you will see that it WAS posted and you all congratulated us on a job well done!!
Get this into your minds we did NOT decide to deal with this matter on our own !! can you read!! or are you becoming so eater like that you are choosing to ignore this ??
As a result i have tended my resignation as a mod and member here , and will be resigning from all the alliance sites ! when we as members are not believed and denounced as is being done to xxxxxxxx it is time to go.
I ask that you leave her alone! you can have my hide if it makes you feel better but i will not stand by and let you crucify her for not doing anything wrong " Big AL '

ANY alteration from this message that I sent to the alliance management is a forgery and would only be posted to cause trouble!


So far three different user names have been used on some of the same posts on here! I have received a pm saying that the admins are altering things!
This is I believe to be garbage as I trust the admins on here and It shows that some one has in all probability hacked into another account!
I would strongly suggest that every one checks their pc security as a matter of urgency! 

No comments:

Post a Comment