Saturday, November 20, 2010

more rubbish from the alliance

Yes, she led you around by the nose and still you fall for it!!!
And still you are being sniop'ed!

Many times I have provided proof by using the actual words of the people involved and as it goes against the lies you are trying to perpetrate you either ignore it or twist it to suit! It does not matter! as the truth will come out!

You can lie as much as you like but I will not stop me telling the truth about you!
I will go to my grave protesting my innocence as it is the absolute truth and you know it!

You can dogpile, lie twist the truth, discredit me, ask for me to be removed etc, but it will not stop me! as I am speaking the truth and one day you may have the intelligence to see this!

If needed I will open another blog, and if this is stopped by illegal hacking then I will open more and also free sites but the message WILL get out!

The only way for it to stop is if you admit you made a mistake and make amemds! as I cannot see you lot having the intelligence to do this then you will know no peace! I will protest my innocence! as it is the absolute truth!

The alliance has suffered massive damage and it will only get worse while you continue to lie! All the posts I have made are the truth and I beleive that others can see this as well, only the alliance cannot!

No comments:

Post a Comment