Saturday, November 20, 2010

my health has not been very good

From : bigal
To : Aldavor
Date : 2006-10-18 03:33
Title : for your info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I have a lot of respect for the admin and mods and would
not even consider that they would read our pm's.

2. I said "like monitoring our pm's" to one person as a test
to see if things I said to one person were being passed to
other people.

3. within hours someone else pm'd me with the same words
back to me ,so I now know despite assurances that it was not
so ,things I said were being passed to others.without my
permission! this was a big dissapointment to me .

4. This why i have not posted this out on the forum as it
would only result in the admin/mods losing more credability
,this has never been my intention!

5. I was suprised to see this brought out on sb as it was
from another forum altogether , and i cannot see where the
connection is to sb ?

6. During this whole fiasco i have only wanted to clear my
name, as i have been accused of doing something that is not
true, and i have posted proof of this, despite many requests
i have not received any evidence from anyone to prove what I
have been accused of!

7. I would not like it to go to open forum as it would
result in damage to the alliance and this has never been my
intention, i would not like to be responsible for the
members being affected in any way. So if you can let me know
if we can settle this in a civilised manner then i would be
interested.

8. As you have now put on ils a lot of admins and
experienced people who can handle the victims, them i see
that you have it all under control, and so i will just
become a standard member of ILS, and leave it to you, I
have a lot of respect for what witch is trying to do on ils
and do not want to interfere with this, therefore i will not
question you admins any more.

9. I feel the whole sitation was mis-understanding ,a lack
of comminucation then things got blown out of proposrtion. I
was accused of things that i did not do and this made me
angry, I may not have reacted in the best way but feel that
I am justified in defending myself against false accusations.

10. If I upset anyone by my reaction, I am sorry as this
ewas not my intention. Big Al"


================================================== ==============================
From : bigal
To : Aldavor
Date : 2006-10-25 04:55
Title : HI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not mean to imply that anyone was reading P M's and i
am sorry if anyone got that impression! re the future i am
going to have to cut back on my time on the sites as my
health has not been very good, I would like to remain a
member on scambaits and help where i can as i still enjoy
the site! " Big Al" 

No comments:

Post a Comment