Saturday, November 6, 2010

Do you like cats Soyl?

Thank you Soyl for at last admitting that your eater masters are retards and that eater was the one who illegally hacked my pc.

Soyl, why is Lotta posting the address of an innocent man under her avatar in breach of eaters own rules? And why did you post a pic of his house in your signature?

I am sure eater are very happy to see a lot more exposure due soley to your efforts.







Soyl I have always sated that I am not a tech, so I would not be qualified to advise the members here about such things, You however, being a IT security tech for the public works department would be, so why don't you post some details about keyloggers, like those you have used ?


Do you like cats Soyl? Oh and,do you like Cheese?


Nah he is just so easy to bait and he makes a nice little toy as he disgraces eater for me.
I mean just look at the crap he has posted and excuses it by revealing eater seniors as nutters for banning some one for mentioning Cheese.






Soyl why do you keep posting crap? Is your admitted mental problem greater that we thought?

How long will you continue to be stupid enough to believe the lies that were fed to you by the eater retards.
Maybe you actually do lack the ability to work it out or think for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment