Friday, November 30, 2012

another of my posts from Rahstyles.


Soyl I see you are impersonating others again and posting a copy of another of my posts from Rahstyles.

Maybe your self confessed mental issues make you have this obsession to copy my posts form different websites? I would recommend that you see a doctor and maybe he can help you. My doctor told me that my incessant whining about you is perfectly normal so I will continue to do it across many platforms.

I wonder if this is the same compulsion that makes you hack your friends computers?
What do you do with the personal information you get by doing this? I have a habit of just handing over my password to people, so no need to hack me HAR FUCKING HAR.

When I get personal information, I give it to my hobro Tom Tooter.

A nice payback for your pals for supporting you. At least some of the ISP's have evicted you for this.

By the way Soyl it was NOT posted as a demotivational but in the transport section as a normal picture. If you copy me at least do try to get things right. And don't change my words to make me sound even more stupid and senile than I already am. I do a fine job of that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment