Thursday, November 8, 2012

they protecting someone at the expense of their own integrity


As a hosting company urljet.com are in violation of their own rules by allowing one of their websites to openly display a stolen photograph of me in an attempt to stalk and harass me. This is so because I deem it so.

Their OWN rules prohibit this, but despite repeated abuse reports, they do not seem competent enough to police their OWN rules and actually enforce them.

They told me to file a DMCA request, bu I haven't done that, nor will I. I just want people to do what I say. Just do it! I don't need to go through proper channels. DO WHAT I SAY NOW!!!!!!!!!1!!1!

Why is this I wonder. are they protecting someone at the expense of their own integrity?

One does wonder what they would really be like if a client of theirs had a problem, if they are unable to enforce their own terms of service.

The promotional advertising they do counts for nothing, if a Client cannot rely on them doing the right thing.

Many times, it is how an organization responds to valid complaints that show whether they are genuine.
I am sure that there are many other hosting companies that actually do the right thing, but alas it seems that urljet do not fall into that category.

they protecting someone at the expense of their own integrity. That is the only explanation.

Who are they protecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment